Monday, July 19, 2010

Skipped lunch and went shopping.

I really dislike Mondays. It's always a bit difficult to get back into the swing of things after spending two consecutive days doing all the things YOU want to do. But as Tuesday approaches, I'm more than ready to tackle the week. Ha ha! I did see Iron Man 2 and Inception this weekend. LOVE LOVE these two movies. If you haven't seen Inception, make sure you pay attention to all the details. I had to shhhushhh the BF throughout the whole movie. lol. Funny it's usually him shuushhing me :).

I actually didn't take lunch today, I swung by the outlet mall to return a blouse from Banana Republic and to see if ALDO carried "the Spoors" in size 36. A blogger pal, Kristy @ Monochromatic wore them beautifully and ever since I saw them on her I wanted them! This shoe is a great copy of the Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges and beats the quality ten-fold. They didn't have my size, but luckily the sales associate was able to find them at another store (almost 2 hours away). They will be shipping them to my local store and I'll pick them up on Thursday. Love the customer service at ALDO!

Next stop: Banana Republic. The weekends are always a great time to visit Banana Republic. That's when the sales are the best (in my opinion). But I was surprised to see 50% off jewelry and 30% off belts and scarfs. There were some cute items, but I was on a mission. I have a few events coming up for work, so black tops were number one on my list. CHECK. I was lucky enough to grab a 3/4 sleeve cardigan (can never have enough cardigans) and a short-sleeve navy blue and black turtle neck on sale...both for less than $30. Why all the sleeves in the summer? Haha... most of our events are indoors and I always seem to be cooooold!

I wish you can see the quality of the blouses, but the photos do not do them justice!


 Banana Republic Cardigan, $12.99

Banana Republic Turtle Neck, $15.99

Outfit Pick: I went sleeveless today. The weather is reaching 100 degrees!! AHHH! So I paired with a khaki skirt I purchased in Shanghai and a pair of JS I haven't worn in months!

 
Blouse :: Forever 21
Skirt :: Purchased in China
Belt :: Banana Republic
Shoes :: Jessica Simpson
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton


I'm off to a TV date with my best friend. We are BIG Housewives of New Jersey fans and a new episode debuts tonight.

Natasha xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love this, and I am DIGGING that turtleneck up above. So pretty. Gotta love those BP sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ruffle blouse! It goes so well with the tan skirt.

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty! I love this look and the LV neverfull is my favorite bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol sounds like a fab day! Love your outfit choice - the highwaisted skirt is lovely!
    xo

    In Fashion and Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Turtlenecks are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go straight to China to get that skirt!!! You have great taste by the way.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and the blog, super cute! You could do so much with that skirt!!

    http://pursuitofllt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha