Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who doesn't love a shoe sale?



Discount Rack: I am all about sales. ALDO, one of my favorite shoe stores is having an online sale on selected styles (up to 70% off) and I can't believe the prices! It's bitter-sweet for me because I purchased two sandals within the last few months and now, they are practically giving them away! You can't win them all, I guess.. haha! It gets even better. Shipping is free for all orders over $75! AND it's very easy to spend $75 at ALDO :). Splurge...you deserve it.


Outfit pick: The weather channel predicted 5% rain today, so I knew it was going to be a HOT HOT day. I had some errands to run during the workday, so it was the perfect opportunity to wear my Roxy halter dress I purchased at Macy's during Father's Day weekend. Of course the halter dress alone would not be appropriate for the office and frankly, it feels like winter inside (the air is usually set at 60 degrees), so I threw on a white cardigan and headed out the door.





Dress :: Roxy (Buy it here)
Cardigan :: Target
Belt :: Forever 21
Shoes :: Aldo
Necklace :: Victoria Secret

Do you know of any online sales? Share with me...there's nothing better than receiving a package in the mail! ;)

Natasha xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that dress! Love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog with all of your wonderful comments, they make my day :)

    Come enter my giveaway with Brooklyn Thread!
    XO Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love the print of your dress !
    sooo summery !
    awesome blog post :)
    thanks for stopping by at my blog ...
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, just perfect for the summer! and i like how you pair it with that white cardigan =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you have here, ALDO have some amazing shoes I totally agree. cute outfit too :)

    www.fashionat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love your dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a blast in your weekend !!
    really appreciated the comment you left in my blog :D
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is really great - the print is so wonderful and vibrant. The ASOS website have their sale on at the moment - they have some really great stuff.
    Greetings from Ireland
    Fifi & Niamh
    xoxo

    http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty nice dress!!!

    I love the golden shoe!!! OMG TO DIE 4!!

    LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
    xoxo
    aGdame

    Check out!!
    http://agdame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Learn a novel in such a manner until the late seventies I just came
    into Sichuan Overseas Tests Collage. In school, I just used almost a year, the actual higher educatoin institutions should learn lots of the self-study.
    By two, I started actively playing truant, quite often to the Free airline College involving political scientific discipline in addition to Regulation ( the Free
    airline College or university about Governmental Scientific disciplines and Legislation).



    During in the eightys, I'm mentioned in order to Japan Different Extramarital affairs College former pupils, within the help and advice of one's
    consultant, I had the best cause problems for
    Inches in the long term future In sequence published his 1st is effective within the eighties on the
    last century, In last night, currently in addition to later today Centimeter, also written Inch
    the United States for North america modern private Worldwide Law Higher education Half inch, this unique monograph down the road written and published on law push.


    Around 85, I came to be a totally 3rd party historians.
    Available 1987, In China and taiwan Young people Day by day " released a written report with the head lines, mentioned I had been the very first Offshore educational self-employed.

    discount louis vuitton
    discount louis vuitton

    http://wzwtjd.com/Shownews.asp?id=204
    http://www.gxrxyzxh.com/shownews.asp?id=228
    http://points-agen.fr/banniere/reduction-sur-les-disques-et-les-plaquettes-de-frein?page=93
    http://www.ldmldmldm.com/2011/06/row-of-love.html
    my webpage > discount louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha