Friday, August 13, 2010

Here comes the bride. dah dah de dah...

No, not me! lol. One of my closest friends is getting married next summer in Vegas and all we've been talking about is the day! There is something about planning a wedding that makes me just stop and appreciate the people in my life. Here are some bridal images that I fell in love with this week:

 Photo Credit: JLM Couture

Photo Credit: Allen Venables Photography

Photo Credit: Andi Diamond Photography

Photo Credit: Rustin Michael Photography

Photo Credit:Florida Beach Bride

Photo Credit: Monolo for the Brides

Photo Credit:Conrad Hotels

  Photo Credit:Sweet Fashion Design

TGIF! What do you girls have planned for the weekend? I'll be driving down to visit my favorite bride and get some wedding stuff completed. Can't wait to share my ideas with her (I have a binder full of them, lol)...and go dress shopping with her! The very first photo (above) is actually her #1 choice.  It is absolutely beautiful, so I'm crossing my fingers that when she tries it on, she'll get the it's-meant-to-be feeling :).

Speak to you all on Monday! 

Natasha xoxo

P.S. Do any of you girls have some wedding tips or secrets? I'd love to hear them. Leave me a note below :).

8 comments:

  1. cute wedding pictures! can't wait till i find the one (;

    http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O that first dress. is my dream.
    and that sand heart is how i want to get married now :D
    hmmm dont think i have any ideas you dont already know!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marriage in Florida and the white and green table made me dream of ..... but I have a little problem ..... my boyfriend doesn't want to marry me! Ahahahahah!
    A LITTLE LITTLE PROBLEMMMMM!!!

    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress :) ....but I hate weddings...:) ha ha ha :)
    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret :: I'm in love with her first choice as well! ...but I'm sure when I get married she'll object to me wearing the same dress. lol.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to her! I'm sure she will have a lovely and memorable wedding. These pictures are amazing... the brides look so lovely! And the first dress is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful pictures i love this post awesome look




    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress in the first pic, its stunning!!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha