Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm feeling green today.

I had a great time in Miami this weekend with my BFFs. We usually have a full agenda when we visit and it always includes hitting the night clubs, shopping malls and boutiques and even spend a few hours snorkeling or jet skiing. Pleasantly, this trip was the exact opposite. On Friday, we threw our bags in our hotel rooms and darted for the pool. This is where we spent the next two days! Haha…Being friendly with the cabana boys does pay off. I think we literally paid for only 3 drinks each the whole weekend :).

Outfit Pick: I don’t have outfit picks from the weekend, since we spent our time poolside, however, I do have some shots of what I wore today to work. August is officially “casual dress” month, so I can wear jeans every day! *happy dance* Of course, I’ll have those days I must dress a bit more professional for meetings and events… and I might just want to wear a pencil skirt for the fun of it! Anyway, green was the  color of the day.

Camisole :: Express
Seersucker Blazer :: Gap
Jeans :: Gap
Shoes :: Aldo
Shoulder bag :: Coach

I did pop into a Target store while I was in Miami and my eyes located the cutest plaid-printed bikini top and bottom on sale for $7.49 each! I grabbed it (as if someone else was going to leap over and take it from me), and ran over to the grocery section… where I was supposed to be to pick up some snacks for the trip back home. :)

Xhilaration, Halter top $7.49, Side-tie bottoms $7.49

What did you girls do this weekend? 

Natasha xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I like the green tops. My skin has an olive undertone, so I think I look best in different shades of green heh. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the Jacket and the wedges!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedges are the perfect touch to the outfit! Great GAP jeans too.

    Happy to hear you had a fabulous weekend, definitely sounds like it with a cabana and free drinks!

    http://pursuitofllt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney :: Thanks for following. Love your blog as well ;)

    Chas :: I love this jacket too! Can't believe I forgot about it. Sometimes I spend a few minutes looking at each and every item I have in my closet...funny how things pop out of no where.

    POL :: The wedges are so comfortable and although they are no CV for Target, they are a close second :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty adorable shoes!
    I wish Aldo's shoes fit me better. They really are uncomfortable for me and I rarely find anything there that doesn't hurt my feet, which is a shame because they are so affordable and stylish.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    -Erica
    Classy and Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shade of green. So perfect for the summer.

    Dea
    www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit!
    i love your bag and wedges
    and the bikini print is adorable :)

    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bikini and your bag :)
    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green looks good on you and that blazer seems like a perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, thank you so much for all of you wonderful comments, i love them.

    Second, I just cannot get over how much I love Target! That place is so reasonable and I actually have grown to adore some of their clothing as well!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
    Come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha