Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My FIRST Blog Award!


I am honored that one of my favorite bloggers, Chas @ From Denim to Dessert, awarded me with my very first blog award. It feels so great to know that people enjoy reading my blog. I appreciate all the ladies that stop by and offer advice, ask questions and even share ideas! I have learned quickly that blogging is an adventure...it can only get better, and I'm hanging on for the ride.

Thanks again Chas! 

Natasha xoxo


The rules accompanying the award are as follows:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State ten things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

So here it goes:
1. I was given this award by Chas at From Denim to Desert.

2. Ten things I like:
  • Happy Birthday Remix ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.
  • Going shopping and getting the best deal possible.
  • Meeting new people and learning about different cultures.
  • My 3lb yorkie, Louis "Louie" Vuitton II.
  • Spending time with my friends and laughing.
  • My blackberry & coca-cola. I'm addicted to both of them! :)
  • Blogging...duh!
  • Traveling to new places.
  • Attending lecture and having discussions with my peers.
  • The Real Housewives series on Bravo TV.
3. Ten bloggers I would like to give this award to:

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! :) I will follow the rules and pass it along!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Np Jamie...I love your blog!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natasha! I love your blog! I've been catching up on all of your latest posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh!! thank you so much for this blog award!! i'm so excited! i have added it to my awards page!!!

    i hope you're having a great week!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome ladies! :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations :)

    new post from Paris on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS! I remember my first award... I loved it.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats - you definitely deserve the award, your blog is awesome!

    Can't wait to see pics of your new Peppermint dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh! Thanks gorgeous! You just made my day :D

    Tara (littlegirlbigcloset.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited I never said thank you! Where are my manners?! Sorry! but a big TY because it seriously made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is pretty awesome! Your blog is incredible so that is well-deserved!

    xoxo,

    Http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha