Monday, August 30, 2010

Pay Less this Fall?

I received an email from Payless ShoeSource tonight, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Looks like Payless has joined forces with designers Christian Siriano (from Project Runway), Lela Rose and Isabel Toledo! ...and although the prices aren't what you expect from Payless, you won't care when you take a peek at their featured designer collection. 


My Favorite Picks:

1. Parisienne Exotic Platform Pump by Christian Siriano, $39.99. The first thing I thought was "WOW, these look expensive!" The heel is said to measure 4'' and the platforms add 1/2''. These babies will go with almost any outfit in your closet. Also available in eggplant. Click for more.



2. Mena Small Clutch by Christian Siriano, $39.99. This is the perfect little clutch for any night out! The polished goldtone locking clasp adds such a nice touch, doesn't it? Click for more.











3. Midnight D'Orsay Evening Pump Christian Siriano, $44.99. These shoes are so classy... i'm loving the pleat detail on the side of the shoe, and the asymmetrical shape of the pumps will go perfectly with any formal or cocktail outfit. Click for more.


















4. Suede Chop-Out Shootie by Lela Rose, $44.99. I have been looking for a pair of brown booties to add to my shoe closet for the fall, so I was excited to see these. Although they aren't brown, I'm falling in love with this taupe color and the faux suede fabric was an ideal choice. It's available in black as well. Click for more.



















What do you think of Payless' efforts in teaming up with high-end designers to bring low-end price points to mass markets? [Boy, wasn't that a mouthful?! lol] Do you see yourself purchasing any of the shoes featured this season or does the Payless name turn you off?


Natasha xoxo

11 comments:

  1. oh my! i love payless. one of my most favorite pair of shoes is from there. i adore them!! such cute finds!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it's hit or miss there. I'll always give it a try though and sometimes I find some good stuff.
    I feel like a love of fashion knows no boundaries. Labels and designers are great, they are artists and inspire us all. But you can find great stuff anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paislea :: I agree! I guess I could say a handful of my friends are "Payless snobs," AND are often shocked when they find out I purchased a cute pair of shoes from Payless. The best part is when I tell 'em it was only $9.99 :)

    Miranda :: Fashion has no boundaries! Very true.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha! I have to thank you because I just placed an order for the Lela Rose bootie/shootie! I wanted the taupe, but I ordered the black since it was in my size (6 and a half). Thank you so much for posting this! I hope it looks good one me, but I figured I could return it if it doesn't. Too good to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noelle :: Oh my goodness! You beat me to to the checkout page..ha ha! Congratulations! They are very chic and perfect for the fall. You MUST post pictures on your blog when you receive them in the mail!! :)

    Only limited sizes are available...looks like the line is doing VERY well, considering the email just blasted today. Since my size is not available online, I was thinking about trying on a pair at the Payless near my office...hopefully it is available in the stores!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh great picks! :D I love the first pair of heels most of all, the gold detailing is so beautiful! :D Love it when there are such affordable collaborations for people short constantly on cash (like me). Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm following you now! <3

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love christian siriano!
    his designs are amazing
    also i love those black heels :)

    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm impressed. I love the suede booties!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so I visited the closest Payless store and they unfortunately did not carry the designer lines. Apparently, only select stores do, and product is VERY limited. As soon as I heard that, I called another store and placed the shooties and pumps on hold until tomorrow.

    Oh, and here's the best part: Payless is having their Buy One, Get One Half off promotion now through Sept. 7th (i think). Also, if you purchase online, shipping is only $5.95 (Flat rate).

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those are great. I don't think I have been in a payless in years---I have to go check these out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous shoessss!!!! :)

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha