Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Retail therapy: Wednesday fashion finds.

Dolls...sorry I didn't post yesterday! I spent my night at the movies with the BF. I was told that seeing Inception again would make me understand the movie a bit more! Boy, is that the truth! The movie was even better the second time around. If you haven't seen it already, I definitely recommend that you do.

The online sales racks are even better than what I expected. Squeezing in as many summer days as possible is my goal, and these deals make it that much easier. Check out the items below...all retail for $20 or less!

Cotton Flapped Yoke Shirt @ Ann Taylor $20, Originally $68
Colored Twill Short @ Forever 21 $10, Originally $20 
Side Beaded Knit Dress @ Charlotte Russe $13, Originally $36
Ombre Straw Basket @ Piperlime $14, Originally $35
CL by Laundry Common Sandal @ DSW $20, Originally $50
Flower Button Earrings @ GUESS $10, Originally $20
Metal Stud Belt @ GoJane $9, Originally $16

Happy hump day!

Natasha xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I really Love that orange dress. I think that could be pretty versatile too. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little orange dress is a doll. And now you have me thinking I need to see Inception again!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful finds! Especially the orange dress and blue shorts.

    I still haven't seen Inception yet. I am probably the only person on the planet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mere :: I was thinking the same thing! So much you can do with this dress.

    this free bird/Chris :: You girls have to see Inception...and if you've already seen it, see it again! I know it's a rather lengthy movie, but its make muuuuch more sense to me now! :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shorts and the orange dress! Great prices, thanks for sharing!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the double comment, but I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds!! I am now following you via Blog Lovin, I would love for you to check out my blog, The In's and Out's of Sometimes Having It All, and follow if you want ;) {I am new!}

    xo
    Taylor

    http://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in love with that orange dress. and for ONLY $13?!?!?!!? that is an amazing find! thanks for sharing!

    i hope you have an excellent weekend!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha