Saturday, August 21, 2010

School weekend ahead.

It's Friday! Whhooohooo! I had a long week at work and I've never been happier that the weekend is here. Unfortunately, it's a school weekend. I had class tonight and I'll have class tomorrow, but none-the-less, I plan on making the most of my Saturday and Sunday.

One of my coworkers is literally a shopaholic and she probably subscribes to every retail promotion email list. After surprising one of my favorite vendors with an assortment of Planet Smoothies for breakfast, i arrived at the office, only to find ten sheets of printed paper sitting on my desk. I was in heaven. Do you know what those pieces of paper were? Printable coupons for my favorite retailers - VS, Express, New York & Company, and more! I totally owe her lunch :) Do you have a co-worker that looks out for you 100%? I feel so fortunate!

Outfit Pick: Here's what i wore today to work. I had some errands to run, so I centered my outfit around my CV flat sandals. A white cardigan was my first choice, but then I remembered my salmon-colored cropped sweater. It was instantly a winner...I thought it added some color to the mix!


Dress :: American Eagle
Cardigan :: Old Navy
Shoes :: Cynthia Vincent for Target (purchase here)
Handbag :: Coach

Think of me tomorrow as I sit through four hours of lecture! Urggghhh...

Niters Ladies,

Natasha xoxo

8 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy your day, happy weekand btw.
    and cute cardi for the outfit.
    this 1st time i saw you, mind to exchange link and follow each other? i would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of your co-worker! I have a group of friends who are like that. Each time we find a good coupon, we just post the link or code on Facebook. It's a great way to share and save!

    This outfit is adorable. Love the neckline and mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I was a bit unsure about the salmon cardi, but I liked how it turned out! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. im loving the combination of colours from your outfit! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog today, browsed through lots and lots of pages and decided I love it!

    p.s. I'm usually that friend who sends everybody coupons!

    Http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 20 york street :: Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm enjoying your blog as well :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I just love this dress. It is perfect for both summer and fall. Throw on the cardi and some boots and you have an awesome fall outfit. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!! i wish i had a friend like that!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha