Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank you's, OOTD and my fall wish list.

Dolls, thank you so much for your well wishes! I think they paid off! I received an “A” on my presentation and I believe I did pretty well on my exam. I’ll know for sure in the next few days.

Outfit Picks: With all the studying this weekend,  I have to admit, I was a bit excited that the work week was here. Mondays are always super busy and I was ready to jump into meetings and getting things done. Remember, August is “Casual Month” at the office, and I was thrilled… I had no “in-person” appointments today, so I grabbed one of my favorite flare jeans and paired with a babydoll tank I haven’t worn in months!

Top :: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan :: Old Navy
Jeans :: Ted Baker
Shoes :: Kenneth Cole (also seen here)
Bracelets :: Purchased in India

Like many other bloggers, I’ve been constructing a wish list for the Fall, and thought I’d share a few items with you! Unfortunately, we don’t really have “seasons” in Florida. So Fall really means an extension of summer with less rain, and cooler nights! :)

1. A fitted jacket. A necessity for me. I own denim and khaki jackets and would love to add more staple colors (like navy) to my wardrobe. Navy Schoolboy Blazer @ JCrew.


2. Flat equestrian boots. I own probably half a dozen boots, but all of them have major heel action. I’d like to add a pair of flat boots to my shoe collection.  STEVE by Steve Madden.


3. Urban scarves. Can you ever have enough of these? Love the multicolored!  Staring at Stars Tropical Weave Oblong Scarf @ Urban Outfitters.


4. The sweater dress. So chic when paired with a belt and boots. Buckled Wrap-Front Knit Dress @ Ralph Lauren.


5. Comfy cardigan. Perfect for work and those chilly nights out for dinner. I prefer the longer cover-ups and love that you can dress these up or down. Drapey Foldover Cardigan @ Bebe.


What’s on your Fall list? Share with me, I’d love to know!

Natasha xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Love your fall list and fingers crossed on the exam results!!

    For fall:
    -boots
    -leather jacket
    -fitted blazer
    -denim jacket
    -white woven
    -mid-length dress
    -cashmere cardigan

    bring on the wallet!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie :: keep those fingers crossed! :) Love the idea of a cashmere cardigan. I'll add that one to my list as well.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the A! Way to go!

    And you NEED to get those boots! I have the same ones from last season and the 08 season and I wear them to death! Only problem I've had is that I'm a heavy heel walker and sometimes I slip because the wedge is super slim haha whoops!

    But they're wide enough to fit with jeans, etc. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?!? That just makes me want them even more! I was on the hunt for "truly flat" boots, but when I came across those, I had to have!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the J Crew blazer! I live in flat riding boots in the fall/winter, they are so comfy!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! cant wait for sweater dress... ponchos...leather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i definitely need some blazers and riding boots!! :D cant wait for fall! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great staples for winter that you've listed. I'm coming into summer - but mine are a nice pair of heeled oxfords, a cute pea coat, black skinny jeans and a cashmere cardigan x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scarf looks so cute.

    Please follow: http://sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamie-Lee :: How could I forget about the peacoat?! I have a black one I purchased from Banana Republic last year...I could really add a beige color to my coat closet :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my love your ensemble.

    my list?
    -BOOTS. BOOTS. BOOTS. :)

    http://thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha