Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday fashion finds: summer is still relevant.

Happy Tuesday ladies! I received some positive feedback last week regarding the fashion finds feature. I’m always going through those sales racks (online of course :), so I’ll continue to share what I find, and try to do it on a weekly basis. Take a look at what I discovered today…all items can be purchased for $30 or less!!

Michael Antonio Tinsley @ Piperlime $25, Originally $48
V Neck Blouse with Braided Belt  @ Macy’s $15, Originally $25
Floral Blur Dress @ Forever 21 $17, Originally $35
Exotica Frame Clutch @ GUESS $30, Originally $68
Always Skinny Destructed Jeans @ GAP $25, Originally $70
Women's Contoured Sunglasses  @ Old Navy $8, Originally $9.50

Don't you just love the destroyed GAP jeans... and the price is just right! I might even take a trip this weekend and visit GAP. I haven’t been to the store in such a long time. Oh ladies, listen to this: I made a promise to myself that I’ll refrain from shopping until the Fall season truly begins here in Florida. Funny right?! I may just have to make one exception this weekend :).

Do you find that the internet only enables your shopping habit?! Haha… you are not alone.

Natasha xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Love those heels---omg! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet definitely enables, since I am an almost completely internet shopper...I love the jeans too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the glasses, cant believe how cheap they are! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow the wallet! wee

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heels,it's perfect for summer! :)

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ching :: The bamboo clutch caught my eye because just about 7 months ago, I wanted it, and it wasn't on sale! Looking back, I'm glad I didn't purchase :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress! I agree, the internet only intensifies my shopping addiction!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the summer is still relevant post! Too many posts out there about Fall coming. I have nothing against Fall (in fact it is one of my fav seasons) but I am just not quite ready to say goodbye to summer yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat :: I agree! Lets enjoy the now... in a few months we'll all be wishing it was summer :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The internet totally enables shopping.. ha ha. Since March, when I purchased my first pair or Jeffrey Campbells (but those were bought in an actually Nordies), I was hooked... therefore I would browse the interweb, most of the time imaginary shopping, but now I have added 5 more Jeffrey Campbells to my collection (yes, 7 shoes total!). But then again there's always a plus side to the internet... TMZ.. ha ha. Just kidding.

    Well, I love those distressed skinnies and at only $25, what a steal!

    Hope you're having a great day.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey doll! I just came across your blog and I really liked it! I followed :)

    xox Francesca

    www.witsoverignorance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the concept of the post. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I love these jeans and dress !
    cool !!


    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog.......super cute!!!
    I dream of Fall...lol...just dont want the cooler temps yet.....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just came across your blog today! its SO cuuute! i just started following!
    http://wishfulthinking23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Collette & Michelle :: Hey dolls! Thanks for your comments and thanks for following! :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. the follow me button should be on top right? if you move the mouse around...im sure its there lol.
    i look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the shoes and dress are fabulous!!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha