Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday fashion finds.

Hey girlies…how was your Tuesday? I was consumed at work for most of the day and had dinner with a friend at my favorite Thai restaurant downtown. I am absolutely obsessed with this restaurant and even have cravings from time-to-time! Thankfully, my friends share the same addiction. :) Do you ever have ongoing cravings for a specific type of food?

Be aware of the tangent :) ~ Because I'm such an avid shopper, it is necessary for me to be a smart one as well. I'm always searching the internet for great deals. Here are seven cute and pocket-friendly fashion finds...all under $40 each. Enjoy!

The Finds:


































The Details:

Lilac Paper Bag Waist Skirt by ASOS, $17 (Originally $42)
Feeling Floppy Dress by Mod Cloth, $24 (Originally $48)
Square Gold Stud by Kate Spade, $34 (Originally $45)
Dava Sandals by Michael Antonio, $30 (Originally $40)
Bow Ring with Rhinestones by GUESS, $10 (Originally $25)
White Medium Ruched Satchel by BCBG, $37 (Originally $50)
Love Me Tender Top by Urban Original, $15 (Originally $24)

Which items would you purchase? I have already ordered the adorable lilac skirt and the GUESS bow ring. I fell in love...Awwwhhh.

I appreciate all of your wonderful comments.
Thanks for following :)

Natasha xoxo

26 comments:

  1. I would order the skirt if size 6 is still available :(. The bow ring is also pretty. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the earrings and tank...could go with so many things! And I hear ya on the food cravings. There's a bakery in Chicago called Sugar Bliss and I swear I have dreams about their cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! I love the skirt! I'm tempted to order too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your picks, especially that skirt!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sydney :: I figured the bow would add such a nice touch.

    POL :: I LOVE cupcakes! Have you ever had Famous Cupcakes in Bev Hills, CA? Yummmers :)

    Tiffany/Leia :: The skirt is also available in white, however, the lilac was such a pretty color, I couldn't resist.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! Great finds! xo

    www.infashionandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt! I have been making my fall wish list a s well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love that dress! I would get that and the bag. I am definitely a frugal shopper, so these are pretty good finds for me.

    Found you through Pretty Pleased!

    hundy&undy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! Thanks for sharing!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the skirt, its beautiful, as is the dress. (: Great finds! :D

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam :: Thanks for visiting. Pretty Pleased is one of my favorite blogs :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh! i love your blog!!! come follow mine!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great finds!! I am LOVING that bag!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    PS. I am now following you! Come follow me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ps lovely lady. you need to get yourself a button! so we can exchange!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paislea :: Great idea! I'll work on one tonight and will email you :)

    Jamie :: Thanks for visiting... I follow your blog as well. Definitely a fan of your outfit posts!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great inexpensive finds!! :)

    And I love Thai food too. Although my favorite kind of food is Middle Eastern and I crave hummus ALL THE TIME!! LOL!

    I hope you're having a fab week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you picked some wonderful things here!! I love the paper bag waist skirt!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE that skirt!

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay.. I actually nearly bought the lilac paper bag skirt a couple of weeks ago but talked myself out of it! hehe funny x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh the bow! It's so cute! I must have it :) I really like this post, I find stuff like this great. Affordable/on sale = WIN in my book!

    -Erica
    Classy and Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  21. Erica :: I think I might do a fashion find post every week. I always seem to stumble upon some great deals...why not share 'em!?! Thanks for your comments.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this collage! I'm really into that paperbag skirt and Modcloth dress :D:D I'm gonna check ASOS now!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great finds!! adore the skirt, i want it!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha