Thursday, August 12, 2010

TV obsession and Target for lunch.

Thursday is here! Not only is it the day before Friday, but one of my favorite reality shows Bethenny's Getting Married, airs tonight on Bravo! Bethenny Frankel is absolutely hilarious. Jason, her supportive husband, is tall and handsome and her new baby girl, Brynn Casey, is just adorable. I admire her ambition and determination to be successful in everything she does. Definitely a business women to look up to! Do you girls follow the show?


Photo Credit: Bravotv.com


Photo Credit: Getty Images
 
Prior to heading out to lunch today, I took a peek and read Chas' blog From Denim to Desert. She was sporting the most adorable multi-colored dress that I've seen a few times on the sales racks at Target. So what did I do? Just the normal routine. I skipped lunch and went shopping! There were some household items I needed anyway [justifying my shopping visit :)].

I was proud. I didn't do any damage really. Remember, I told myself I would hold off from any shopping until the fall. Ok, lets begin on that promise next week. lol. Although I couldn't find Chas' dress, I spotted the cutest blue/green/black tulip skirt on sale for only $9.99 (originally $20). I couldn't let such a good deal go to waste, right?


 Mossimo for Target, XS (Purchase here)

I can't wait to put it on! I plan on wearing jeans to work tomorrow, so I'll have to hold off until next week. I love that I can dress it up or down. It also came in a wine red and cool blue color, as well as various prints here and here. Be sure to visit your local Target store...many are clearing the racks for fall season trends. There is a wide selection of summer clearance and the prices are too-good-to-be-true.

How was your Thursday dolls?

Natasha xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hey!! Depending on where you live they might have a Kiehl's store? You can look here!

    http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/stores/index.aspx

    Sometimes they also carry them at TJ Maxx type stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! You're right--it can definitely be dressed up or down! :)
    www.wordsandwardrobes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Bethenny's Getting Married, but I love her on the Real Housewives, so I will definitely have to see if I can catch it on tv tonight. She is so funny and successful!

    Thanks for mentioning my blog, and your skirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessed with her show too! she has a very loveable personality because she's so honest and just tells it like it is. She can also laugh at herself which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link Emily...Looks like they are also sold at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute skirt! i get very excited to wear new clothes as well
    http://wishfulthinking23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is a fabulous skirt.


    LOVE & HUGS
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's such a great skirt :) you can wear it all year long, it looks pretty versatile ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new skirt :)
    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog!Cute outfits;))
    come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that show!!! So entertaining!!!

    http://youngsophisticates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha