Saturday, September 18, 2010

Catching Up

Life has been super busy this week. Phhewww! I'm glad the weekend has arrived. I had two major events this week [at work] and I helped a friend move into her first home [the most adorable home by the way]. I've been relaxing all day today and watching college football. It's also my mother's birthday, so i'll be treating the family to Bonefish Grill tonight for dinner. Have you ever tried the Bang Bang fish? Yummers!

I plan on spending Sunday with some friends and we may take a trip to the outlets. I've refrained from any major shopping trips for about three weeks now. I deserve a little treat, right? :). There is also a newly renovated Forever 21, H&M and Zara at a local mall, so I'm dying to see what they have available.

Outfit Pick: Here's what I wore on Friday. No jeans for me...I was running around town attending  meetings all day! A rather interesting combination of colors, but it worked for me! :)



Top :: Ann Taylor (last seen here)
Cardigan :: Banana Republic (last seen here)
Skirt :: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Shoes :: Nine West (last seen here)

I missed the first episode of Dancing with the Stars, but I'm dying to know what you ladies thought? Hopefully I'll find some time to watch this weekend, thanks to TIVO!

Have a fabulous weekend! 

Natasha xoxo


18 comments:

  1. I love the black/white/yellow color combination!
    (www.wordsandwardrobes.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ty! It was a random selection. I have never worn the AT blouse and I was in the mood to wear yellow! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chic outfit! The pattern and shape of the dress is so elegant and it looks fabulous with that yellow skirt.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments Marie, and thanks for visiting my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit girly:) soooo jealous you have a Zara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours,nice :)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving that fall yellow! it's sooooo cute! and soooo weather appropriate!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I love the patterned blouse with the yellow skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, i love that yellow skirt. its so chic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. great yellow mini, it looks fabulous with black and white!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the yellow skirt, yellow is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pop of yellow! It's such a happy color =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love ann taylor.

    beautiful clothing choices darling.

    im a new follower :D


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. The yellow skirt on your outfit = perfection. Love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this black/white/yellow combo! I've been looking for yellow in this shade so I don't look like a bumble bee when paired with black lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha