Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashion Bloggers Named F21 Style Icons

Ladies, I was taking a glance at the Forever21 website last night and realized that they have featured five, fabulous, fashion bloggers! Each blogger chosen has their own sense of style and your bound to relate to one of them. The bloggers selected their top picks from F21's Fall line and I've definitely drawn some inspiration from their choices.

I can most identify with Emily and Kelly. I'm in love with the idea of pairing hard with soft, neutrals with blacks and I can never get enough of animal prints [in healthy doses of course] :)

























What blogger's style do you relate to the most? Any F21 finds you'll be purchasing this season?

Coach recently featured a POPPY promotion with fifteen fashion bloggers (as well as collaborating with four bloggers on a "Collectible" handbag collection in May), and apparently, Juicy Couture has a few projects in the works as well. Do you see this as just a fad or will fashion bloggers make a permanent mark in "the industry"?

Natasha xoxo

13 comments:

  1. oh my!! these are so cute! i love forever21! it's one of my favorite stores to shop at!!! fun and cute inspiration in these images. love it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I loved the F21 blog collab. I do feel though, now that I've been following the blogger-fashion partnership for a bit, that they tend to pick the same bloggers over and over. It'd be nice if they branched out to more bloggers, as the same ones are a little (not to be mean because I love them all!) tiring. Different bloggers means different visions, so if Juicy does step in, I hope to see something new!

    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally have a girl crush on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere! Have you read her blog? It's amazing! I love that bloggers are so influential now. I'm happy to be a blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paislea :: Definitely one of my favs as well! :)

    pancakeSTACKER :: I agree. Businesses are looking to expand their reach by targeting bloggers with a huge following. These bloggers have an enormous following.

    Noelle :: That makes two of us! I love her blog. I'm a long-time reader and it's fun to see all the success she's had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire all of their style, but I think I identify most with Emily's. I agree with pancakeSTACKER's comment, it would be nice if they would choose different bloggers sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. i def agre with pancakestaker too. i think kelly has impeccable style though

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'm a bit of an Emily, although I do like all of them.

    I think it's probably a phase - first it was models, then celebs, now fashion bloggers have come along. whats next?

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We tagged you in post! Love if you checked it out!

    [bless bless]
    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-were-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think fashion bloggers are here to stay, and while I am a huge fan of Kelly and Emily's blogs I really like Louise's picks and Rumi's mini dress. I did all of my "back to school" college shopping at Forever21! Hopefully, things don't fall apart to soon!

    www.thecollegeboundfashionista.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a mix between sweetheart and classic. I think it's totally here to stay!!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just gave you a blog award- check it out!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the industries are smart to utilize fashion bloggers to prompt themselves.
    We feel a certain amount of closeness to other bloggers and are more influenced by them than something like a print add with models -- as they offer a certain amount of interaction that we feed off of.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all! So cool that F21 did this!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha