Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm a winner...it's official :)

I was thrilled when I received a Priority envelope in the mail today. I won tons and tons of fabric samples from Suzannah's blog contest, and I am super excited! The prints are beautiful and perfect for Fall. Now I just need to plan a project! Any ideas?



Outfit Picks: I had a series of important meetings today which called for pearls, a button-down, collared shirt and a jacket. There is just something about a collared shirt that is stuffy and makes me want to rip it off after a long day of work! lol... very happy it isn't a requirement for everyday workwear at the office :)



Blouse :: JCrew
Skirt :: Petite Sophisticate
Shoes :: Nine West (last seen here)
Handbag :: Coach (last seen here)


Ladies, have you ever won a blog contest? What goodies did you win?  

On a side note... Isn't it always harder to start your week after you have enjoyed an extra-long weekend?! I'm not complaining Uncle Sam...bring on the holidays! :)

Natasha xoxo

14 comments:

  1. luckyyyy! that giveaway looks amazing! congratulations on your win!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paislea...I never win contests, so I was jumping for joy when I opened my box and saw a package inside. There is just something about packages in the mail that makes me smile :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I really dislike wearing button down shirts---I feel so confined and they almost always gape at the chest. While they may be uncomfortable, they still look good. You look great and the pearls add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, i like your necklace. classic touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won a shirt and and I just won some prints!! LOVE the fabric! And love that blouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you :) I like that outfit!

    ♥: http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulaton for the gift!! lucky of u ^^
    ur outfit just like the First Lady a look like..

    come and visit my site, and if u don't mind u can follow me. just tell me if u want me to follow u back :)

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on winning - i would suggest making som cute throw pillows x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mere :: I totally agree. There is something about a collared shirt and a pencil skirt that looks SHARP!

    rachel :: Pearls are my favorite. They add such a nice touch to any outfit! Wouldn't you say so?

    annie :: A shirt?! That's awesome. This is my first win.

    QueenD :: Lol...Michelle Obama definitely has some great style. Thanks for the compliment.

    jamie-lee :: What a great idea! Throw pillows would be a fairly easy project, and I could play around with the colors in my office [room] at home.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning! I've never won an award yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might win one in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog!

    I love your outfit posts!!!

    Congrats on the blog win! I love blog contests!!

    Thanks for following my blog! :)\


    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete
  12. the outfit has great offic polish!

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have an outfit just like this that I love. I love light blue button-downs. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha