Thursday, September 2, 2010

OOTD with a little inspiration.

Photo Credit: StyleCritic.com 

Outfit Picks: I have always thought Adrienne Bailon had such a great sense of style. I saw this photo and created my own version of ruffles and a pencil skirt [sorry, the photos don't show my ruffled tank too well]. I paired with a burnt orange cardigan (for my chilly office) and nude pumps. I had to add some color to the outfit... just a tad bit too much black!




Blouse :: Ann Taylor (seen here)
Skirt :: Petite Sophisticate
Shoes :: Mossimo for Target (purchase here, seen here)
Cardigan :: Forever 21
Handbag :: Coach (seen here)


Do you draw outfit inspirations from celebrities? Which celebrity's style do you most admire?

Natasha xoxo

Ps. A new episode of the Real Housewives of DC airs tonight on BRAVO. Is anyone watching? What do you think about the new location and the new ladies?

13 comments:

  1. Love the cardi! It's a great pop of color against the black!

    www.wordsandwardrobes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, every outfit you wear looks beautiful and chic.
    ♥ Noelle

    Yes, I watch the housewives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty :: Thanks...i thought the very same thing!

    Noelle :: You are such a doll. I've become such a fan of your blog and I LOVE your OOTD posts as well...I just might steal some of YOUR outfits! :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so chic!!!!!
    great work
    ciao from Milan
    keep in touch
    Nicola freshONpr

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great ! Really there's not any 1 person I draw inspiration from... blogging has offered a ton of inspiration lately, too

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the pop of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red on you! Omg, Real Housewives of DC...mmm im excited to watch that. I heard there is going to be the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saving Betty :: I heard the same thing! Wonder when it will air.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nude pumps and the pop of color in the cardigan!

    I just gave you a blog award! Check it out!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such stunning great outfit

    LOVE
    minnja


    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chas :: You are too sweet! Thanks for the award. Definitely made my day :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha