Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quality, Not Quantity.

...A quote Veronika made on her blog a couple months ago regarding her friends. So so true. I was just thinking about how fortunate I am to have such great, quality friends. I've always had a lot of friends (or associates), but those few people I consider best friends have really lived up to that name. Kati drove up to visit me this weekend and we had a blast just hanging around the house and being the girls we used to be in college.

On Sunday we took a visit to a shopping plaza about 10 minutes away from my home. Funny. As close as this mall is, I rarely stop there. I didn't see much I wanted to purchase, but I did fall in love with two items at Old Navy.



I have been looking for a loose fitted blouse like this and I instantly gravitated to the lavender. It will go great with a pair of skinnys or tucked into a skirt. The best part about this purchase is that it was on clearance for a great deal!


As a University of Florida Graduate, I could never have enough Gator t-shirts! I usually walk past the t-shirt table in disappointment, because an XS is never available. But Sunday was my lucky day!

When I got home from work Monday afternoon, I found a little surprise in the mail! My eBay purchase was here. I won a brand new (with tags), gray and black, Forever 21, wool skirt for less than $12 [last week]. Perfect for the fall. I still haven't decided whether or not I like the look of the glove belt...what do you think? Luckily, I can remove it if I decide it isn't for me!


Are you an eBayer? I always seem to score items that have been sold out in stores. What fun items have you won on eBay?

Natasha xoxo

Ps. Thank you Annie for giving me the "Blog with Substance Award." It definately made me smile when I read your post yesterday :).

10 comments:

  1. I love eBay! I look for any and everything. I also like to sell stuff, great way for fast cash!

    Happy you ordered the watch, it's beyond cute!! Hope you love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belt is so unique, I have never seen anything like it! I say keep it on =) The skirt itself is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool belt! It's really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glove belt is really interesting and kind of cool. I think i'd give it a try.

    I have been known to ebay from time to time, usually when I'm searching for something thats gone out of stock in a store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! The belt is VERY different...it was actually the reason why I first clicked on the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know if you got my first comment. i got an error from blogger...but i love that glove belt. i think it's so cute! but i'd have to see it on to know 100% sure. but i like the looks of it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted a response to your question on my blog, but I thought typing it here would be more helpful to you =)
    Natasha: The ruching is cute, but a lot of the reviews I've seen mentioned how uncomfortable that makes the shoe. I personally haven't noticed an issue with the heel - the part that's a little uncomfortable for me is the toe because it's tight. That's why I'm thinking of getting them stretched. I suggest trying on a few pairs in different sizes before buying. I wouldn't blindly buy them online without trying them on first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noelle :: You're a doll! Thanks for the double post :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally don't really like the belt... I think it looks a little tacky. I love the skirt though. If it were mine I'd just wear it with a different belt, but you could probably pull it off if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so sweet, thanks for the shout out :) I don't know how i feel about the gloves but the skirt is cute- i would probably just wear a different belt.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha