Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank God for friends!

Sunday I spent the day with my girls! A few of us had quite an exhausting week, so Kati surprised us all with a personal masseuse. What a sweetheart! Each of us enjoyed a foot massage, and OH MY GOODNESS, boy was it good! Thank god for friends! It was the perfect ending to a looonng week.

This week began in full steam and it looks like I'll be travelling quite a bit next week. Although, I'll have to live out of a suitcase for four days, i can be happy that it's only a few hours away from home. One thing I love about traveling for work is that It allows me to discover territory I would otherwise never roam...AND It's fun meeting clients for the first time [putting a voice to a face is always nice]. It definitely has it's drawbacks. I hate to be away from the happy hours and the BF [of course]...and the hours are always looooong. It's just part of the job and luckily, it doesn't happen every week :).

Outfit Pick: I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear today. I was just having one of of those blah-blah-i-don't-feel-like-being-pretty days. As I was going through my closet I spotted a dress that I purchased in China and have only worn once. Perfect. There is something so simple about wearing a dress. The only decision you have to make is the shoes and the accessories.




Dress :: Purchased in China (?)
Shoes :: Michael Kors
Handbag :: Mossimo for Target
Necklace :: Forever 21 (last seen here)

Have you ever had a professional massage? Did you think it was worth the price? As I was writing this post, I was thinking about my trip to China this past summer. A group of us visited Dragon Fly, one of the most popular "Western" spas in China. Ladies, an hour long hot oil massage was the equivalent to only $30. If only I could find the same quality service, for the same price (here in the U.S.) ;).
















Not the greatest photo, but this is me after my hour-long massage. So relaxed! :)

Natasha xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Lol, Oh really Miss blah-blah-I don't feel like being pretty?! You look beautiful in that dress! You cracked me up though =) We all have those days right? I definitely do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress! and GREAT bag! i love this outfit! so perfect!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress! and the best massage i've ever had was from Bliss. to die for. worst was when I was sure the lady was trying to break my neck and I had bruises on my neck/head the next morning. ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is great! Definitely not blah! I hate living out of a suitcase but my fave part of traveling is discovering local restaurant faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah I would loove a massage! That sounds fantastic. This dress is adorable, I love something you can just throw on easily. Lovely blog!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ladies!

    PursuitOfLLT :: Ouch! I hope you got your money back! ;)

    Mere :: I agree. I need to start keeping a record of my travels so I'll remember next time I'm there for leisure! ...or I can blog about it. lol.

    Alison :: Thanks for visiting Alison. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never had a pro massage...but love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those blah days all the time! You make it look good though! Great dress!! And yes I get massages from time to time and although they are expensive they are so worth it!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely outfit, and so lucky of you to have been surprised with a massage!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you added the necklace, it makes the entire outfit more chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your dress! It's so pretty and sophisticated!
    I've actually had one or two pro massages before - and I HATE them. I'm one of those people who can't stand being touched by someone they don't know...so I found out that there's nothing more stressful to me than getting a massage! I walk out feeling violated;-) LOL I know a lot of people like them, though! Have fun in China when you go!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    xoxox
    Carly
    www.chic-steals.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could I have missed this dress? It's beautiful!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha