Saturday, October 16, 2010

Must Haves: the perfect pair.

While we all have our own sense of style, the one thing we can all agree upon is denim. Who doesn't fall in love with a pair?! You can easily dress 'em up with heels or opt for comfortability with flats. I have two pairs that i couldn't live without - my Ted Baker flares and Forever 21 skinnies. Here are a few recent clippings of my favorite celebrities wearing denim with incredible style:

The effortlessly beautiful Audrina Patridge wearing a pair of black skinnies.

Halle Berry looking comfortable and chic.


My favorite "Friend," Jennifer Aniston wearing a military jacket and boycut capris.


Disney star, Selena Gomez in a pair of ripped jeans and boots.

Love that jacket Kristin Cavallari is wearing.

The white fedora adds a nice touch to Nicole Scherzinger's ensemble.

Young entrepreneur, Lauren "LC" Conrad looking darling in shorts.

 Jessica Biel sporting some fierce wedges!

 "Easy A's," Emily Stone.


"The Hill's" Co-stars, Stephanie Pratt and Lauren "Lo" Bosworth.

Are you a fan of denim? What makes a perfect pair of jeans an essential part of any wardrobe? Personally, I'd wear denim everyday if I could. I remember the BF telling me that for the first month of dating, he always saw me in jeans! Ooops! ;).

xoxo,
Natasha

8 comments:

  1. I love that military jacket Jennifer Aniston is wearing. Skinny jeans are probably my favorite right now, but I think bootcut are timeless.

    Modest Apple -- A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Although, I 'll probably be the girl that sports skinnies in 10 years, when they are WAY out of style. The comfiness of a skinny is NOT something i'll give up lightly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,denim... So simply,but just amazing :)

    New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously live in jeans! I have been wearing jeans for the past few days stright! I just love that they can be dressed up or down, making them so easy. It's a no brainer =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to wear skinny jeans tucked into riding boots and bootcut jeans are my favourite cut of jeans because they are always in style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeans are so versatile & can be really flattering - everyone needs to find the perfect pair!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  7. these girls all look fantastic. if i could generate anything near as nice as a look as them id be super happy :)



    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha