Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pulling out the scarves.

I've always had a little obsession with scarves. It's amazing how a scarf can really add that "WOW" factor to any outfit...including a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt. Today, I ruffled through my "fall/winter" drawers and located my favorite scarves. It's still sunny here in Florida, but luckily, we are getting a nice, cool breeze at night. I'm counting down to the first day I'll get to sport a scarf this season :)


Outfit Picks :: I haven't worn this skirt in a while, and didn't quite know what to wear today. I've been consumed with a lot at work [exciting news to come :)] and my personal life seems to get even more hectic as the days go by. I usually pick my outfit out the night before (including accessories), but for the past few weeks, I've had literally minutes [in the mornings] to decide. Here's Thursday's ensemble:


 Blouse :: GoJane (last seen here)
Skirt :: Lynn Fleur (custom made; last seen here)
Shoes :: Mossimo for Target (last seen here, purchase similar here)

Are you as obsessed with scarves as I am? Here's to a fabulous Friday ahead!

Natasha xoxo

Ps. Don't forget to enter my Charlotte Russe Giveaway by October 12th! :)

16 comments:

  1. I love scarves. Not exaggerating when I say I have about 20. It's gross hahaha

    and that outfit is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! It's adorable!
    www.wordsandwardrobes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i absolutely love scarves! and i totally agree that they add a wow factor to simple jeans and shirt. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with that dress.

    WHERE did you get it?!?!?!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is fabulous! Love the stripes. Your scarf collection is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your skirt...and Im obsessed with scarves lately too:)

    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt! Although I'm not much of a scarf person, I love them but never remember to wear them!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is FABULOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that skirt!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I too love scarves. I'm such a big scarf-lover. Lol!! This outfit is sooooo fabulous. I want it!!

    P.S I entered your giveaway!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Ladies!

    Paislea, I found a designer via ebay who had an etsy store. Unfortunately it looks like the site is no longer active.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have dozens of scarfs; not only can they transform an outfit, but they can keep you warm! they are perfect for these days when the seasons are changing and you might be hot in the sun one moment, but then freezing in the shade the next!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get totally obsessed with scarves but I'm so terrible and I never wear them!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE scarves. Actually, love is probably not even strong enough of a word for my affinity to scarves.

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the skirt! and the scarves of course :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha