Friday, October 22, 2010

A smile in my mailbox :)

A few days ago I received a surprise in the mail! Well...not quite a surprise. I was expecting it, but if you only knew how excited I was to receive it! You're probably wondering, "what in the world is she talking about?" I entered Mere's blog contest (weeks ago) and found out that I was the winner of an Express giftcard! Well, my giftcard had arrived (with TWO AMAZING coupons), in the cutest packaging! Mere even included the most adorable card with the sweetest message. Thank you hun...you made me smile :).

 


Outfit Picks: I wore a simple black dress [with pockets...oh how i love dresses with pockets] today and paired with my gold cocktail jewelry. In an effort to add just a tad bit of color, I grabbed my giraffe peep toe heels.



Dress :: Old Navy (circa 2009)
Shoes :: Mossimo for Target
Necklace :: Forever 21

Do you enjoy receiving little gifts in the mail? Heck, I get excited when I'm expecting a package after purchasing something online! ;) Haha!

Enjoy your Friday. Remember to SMILE....it's contagious!

Natasha xoxo

16 comments:

  1. It's always exciting to receive something in the mail, you don't know what day it'll arrive!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I am so so excited when I get packages. I am always expecting the packages but I still get excited too!

    Those shoes so adorable! Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mere! I should of included a close up picture! These are by far one of my favorite heels...they are sooo different.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the gift card! I love your necklace. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!! and how exciting! i love getting fun things in the mail!

    allister bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. Have fun Shopping at express. That was so nice of her to send you coupons too.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just won a giveaway too and I am so looking forward to getting it. Aren't they the best? Love your statement necklace, and yes smiling IS contagious!! Happy Friday!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You'll have to share your Express goodies with us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy :: wasn't it? Now I can get the most out of my giftcard! Such a nice thought!

    Noelle :: ofcourse I will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blogpost and big congratulations to you for winning the contest! :-)
    Later,
    Fashion Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little black dress looks amazing on you :)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your dress! It's looks awesome on you!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha