Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Starting New and Contest Winner Selected!

I've totally been slacking on post lately, and it isn't because I don't love you guys. Remember that exciting news I said I'd share with you? Well, I started a new job with a new company on Monday and I couldn't be any happier! This is practically my dream job [right now in my life], that has put me on the path to where I want to be within the next ten years. I'm such a planner and I set [way too high, according to mom] goals for myself, so I'm proud that I'm making great strides.

Enough about me. I'm sure you are all curious to know who the winner of the Charlotte Russe Giveaway is, huh?



Congratulations....
Chas @ From Denim to Dessert.
Please email me your mailing address and I'll get your $25 Gift card shipped to you right away! ;)

What exciting and new things are happening in your life? Share 'em with me, I want to know!

Natasha xoxo



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    I have recently embarked on a new job too Natasha! If you want to read about it (I feel so weird saying that btw), take a look at my sitting, waiting, wishing post...
    Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to start a new job soon too! Congrats to you! How exciting. Wishing for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelle :: How fun! I just read your post, and I'm super excited for you.

    Kelly and Sara :: Thanks dolls! Good luck on the job search. Despite the horrible economy, there ARE jobs out there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats on your new job! So exciting! I can't believe I won, it's the first time I've ever won a giveaway! I am challenged with blogger and I can't figure out how to email you. What is your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chas :: It isn't you, it's me! I never gave you my email address :). Check your inbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you back my address, thanks Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new job!!! That is awesome!

    So sad I didn't win... maybe next time!


    Modest Apple -- A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job girl!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha