Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Shopping Recap and OOTD

Hello Ladies! I completed a week at my new job. There's a lot to learn, but I am really enjoying myself in this new role. Thanks for all the sweet comments and emails. I really appreciate it and it definitely made my day :).

Although my weekend was consumed with completing two [i repeat TWO] major case studies for school, I did find some time for a Starbucks and shopping break with my friend Kendal. This "little" 1-hour break turned into 3 hours and we even managed to stop by Target!


Forever 21
I purchased this purple and pink sheer blouse on sale for $10. I love the oversize pockets and the cinched waist. Fall is taking its time to arrive in Florida, so I'll be able to get away with wearing sleeveless for the next couple of weeks :).


Charlotte Russe
My excuse to stop by Charlotte Russe was to pick up a giftcard for my Charlotte Russe Giveaway winner. And it was waaaaayyy too difficult to step into that store and not browse! Ha! I ended up with a handful of items and darted into the fitting rooms. Unfortunately, so many of the skirts were too short to wear to work, so I didnt' do much damage. I purchased the most adorable, sheer, leopard-printed blouse. I love the gold accents. The photos do not accurately portray this blouse. You have to see it in person! [Purchase here.]


Target
I was in unfamiliar territory and thought it would be fun to visit a new Target store! I did receive a little surprise. Hanging on the sales rack was a couple of Tucker for Target skirts in Orange Herringbone...and one was JUST MY SIZE! I really wanted this skirt when it first came out, but all the Target stores in my area was sold out within a few weeks. It was meant to be. I snagged this surprise for only $25!

Outfit Picks: I don't have much gray in my closet, so I was thrilled to wear this dress today!



Dress :: Old Navy
Tank :: GAP (purchase here)
Shoes :: Nine West (last seen here)

Did you go shopping this weekend? What was your favorite find?

xoxo,
Natasha

11 comments:

  1. I am loving the leopard top!:D

    I got a couple of nail polishes, been painting my nails a lot recently.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact I did go shopping this weekend too! I got some really cute stuff from F21. I seriously love that Target skirt you got and the pink & purple top. I can't wait to see how you wear them.

    Modest Apple -- A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love all of your purchases, especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shopping this weekend but I did find some items yesterday.

    Great finds and cute outfit.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the f21 top!! happy to hear the job is going well, you're going to do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the purple top and herringbone skirt. great pieces to mix and match with some fall neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Tucker skirt! How cool is it when you are on the hunt for something, can't find it, and then outta nowhere it appears! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the first top, the skirt and the dress is my absolute favorite!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the charlotte russe top.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always have the best clothes! i'm so jealous! your outfit is great!

    allister bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice buys!! i love the leopard print top :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha