Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Hour with the Boss

One thing I love about my new job is the people. Everyone is personable and likes to have a good time. The mentality around the office is to "WORK HARD AND PLAY HARDER." I think i'm fitting in pretty well, if I don't say so myself ;).

After work today, the marketing department headed over to a local happy hour spot. Live music, half off drinks, appetizers and a boss that is picking up the tab EQUALS a GREAT time. Our group was able to bond and I learned a lot about the industry and our organization. Can't wait for more happy hours! ;)

Outfit Picks: Here's what i wore today to work! I usually wear this dress with a skinny belt, however, I decided to switch it up and pair with a blazer.



Dress :: Banana Republic (last seen here)
Shoes :: Michael Kors (last seen here)
Blazer :: Express

Do you go on outings with your co-workers?
With the boss?

Natasha xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I think I have this dress in brown and have never worn it to work but I love how it looks with the blazer. Thanks for the idea!!

    I work directly with my best friend sl yeah we do got out often ;-) I'm glad you found somewhere you love. I'm on the hunt right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! The color is fabulous and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere :: It's super comfy and the sleeves are clever! Oh how cool! That's awesome that you work with your bestfriends.

    Thank you Chas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear you feel like your fitting in!
    great green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope I don't go out with my Co-workers. At my old job I did.

    Very nice dress.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love that color! Green is so chic.
    I'm happy you like the job! Congrats again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of this dress! What a chic look!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit!! Yes, I can made them with gold hardware if you'd like. Just leave me know which ones and I'd be happy to make them for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so regret not buying that dress, I love it! You look fantastic!

    So, what is it that you do at the new job?

    Congratulations btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha