Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm on a coat hunt.

Yes, It's true...I'm looking for the perfect coat this fall. I will be traveling a bit this season to all of which are rather cold, cold states, and I'm not looking forward to it! I'm spoiled here in Florida. It's November, and I'm still wearing shorts and sandals. CRAZY, HUH?! I own a couple of jackets, but I only have one short, black peacoat and would love to get my hands on a similar long, beige one that can be wearable every day. Here are some coats I've been eyeing lately:

Finding Frances Blush Jacket | Lulus | $75



Detective Diva Ivory Trench Coat| Lulus | $81
$75 today only in stores



Trimmed Camel Coat | Ann Taylor | $188
$75 today only in stores



Tiered-Bottom Wool Trench Coat | Express | $198



Quilted Puffer Jacket with Faux Fur Trim | Victoria Secret | $128



Wool Trench Coat | Victoria Secret | $129 on sale


Outfit Picks: Linen is one of my favorite fabrics! It's perfect to wear during warm weather. I was going to just wear my sleeveless striped blouse, then I remembered that it's freezing in the office! So I grabbed a cardigan and darted out the door [this morning]!




Top :: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Skirt :: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Cardigan :: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Shoes :: Nine West (last seen here) -->I've been wearing these a lot lately.


What are you on the hunt for this Fall season?

Natasha xoxo

17 comments:

  1. That wool trench from VS is TO.DIE.FOR.

    I love it! Over-the-knee boots are on my list this fall. I don't have any nice leather ones, so I'd really like to add them to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The over-the-knee boots are gorgeous, but I'd look like a munchkin in those! lol...i'm too short :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the victoria's secret coat! Love your outfit, I'm jealous that you still get to wear skirts with no tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lulu's Jacket and the Tiered one from Express - both are beautiful! Loving the hot weather in Southern Cal too!!

    Have a great weekend,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the Lulu's and Express coats are absolutely gorgeous! I love coats for fall.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first coat



    StylePicks
    http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the color you used for your outfit.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigod, that Anne Taylor camel coat is so gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello :)
    My Blog and one of the most trendy stores ever are givingaway one amazing shearling coat to one lucky winner!
    To enter just visit my blog :)
    xoxo
    P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but this is really a great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, and those are some awesome choices for coats!




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're lucky to still have warm weather! Hope you find yourself the perfect coat, and love your yellow skirt xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome coats I like 3, 4 and 6!! I know I love warmth weather too
    xx
    Rosa

    mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first one is so pretty! Love your yellow skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This yellow skirt is great! I love this outfit. I am so jealous of your nice weather.

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  15. the express and VS coats are my favorite! I'd love a camel coat!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm on a coat hunt too! But I live in Canada so I need something that will keep me super warm. I like the Victoria Secret Wool Trench Coat, I never thought to check VS for coats. Thanks for the idea!

    Lisa
    www.sweetlaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha