Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Trip to Old Navy

I rarely visit Old Navy. It always seems like a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they have great items that I cannot wait to try on. Other times, I literally walk around the huge store [empty handed] and wonder why I even thought about coming.

Yesterday's trip was a good one. Old Navy had a sale this week that ended today - Receive 50% off for any outerwear purchase. On a Tuesday night, the store was packed. Items were scarcely hung on the racks and anything I was remotely interested in was only available in XXL. Things were looking a bit meek until I strolled over to the Children's section, only to find a number of adult jackets and coats thrown on a table. BINGO! The perfect fall wrap sweater and a brightly colored peacoat!


I would have preferred a sweater with buttons, however, I am just thrilled I found something so cute and comfortable at the same time. Can't wait to wear it to work. It'll keep me warm in my freezing cold office. -->Purchase Similar Here.





I know, I know...I already own a peacoat. And, who would purchase a yellow one?!? ME! Yellow is one of my favorite colors and for only $35, it was a steal. I love the big brown buttons, the frilly neckline and the yellow lining is gorgeous.
 -->Purchase Here.

I'm still on the hunt for a longer peacoat - What I originally intended to purchase yesterday ;). I'll take another trip this weekend. Hopefully they have more merchandise by then.

Have you visited the Navy lately?

Natasha xoxo

18 comments:

  1. So cute! I've had my eye on that same yellow coat! i'm going to head over there tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yellow is such a fun and unexpected color for a winter coat! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow! I hardly ever go there but I went to this sale too and got some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice finds and great sales! Makes me want to go shopping!

    http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how you just had a post about being on a coat hunt a few days ago and you find one for cheap at Old Navy!

    BTW, OLD Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic is having their friends and family sale starting tomorrow till Sunday.

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that yellow peacoat is brilliant! It's the perfect punch of color. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both Natasha! I like the wrap sweater because it looks so cozy. I actually wore a wrap type cardigan today and it really does make me feel so comforted. I love the coat because of the bright sunny color! Great finds! I agree Old Navy is hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way about Old Navy. It's either hit or miss, but when it's a hit, it's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That yellow coat is absolutely adorable! Great finds!

    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Buys. I love the yellow coat.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that yellow one :)
    xx
    Rosa

    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a fabulous yellow jacket! love!

    Great blog!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mere :: After I saw your post and your cute peacoat, I knew I had to take a trip.

    Justine :: Thanks for the heads up! I may drag the BF out for MORE shopping this weekend :)

    Noelle :: I wore the wrap sweater to work today and I was a little too comfortable. I could've fallen asleep ;)

    Mary :: Thanks hun! I love yours as well. Wish I had more time to cook/bake. Your recipes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the yellow peacoat! a coat in an unexpected color can look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the same feelings with old navy. In 4 years I've purchased one top. Though my sister got sunnies there this summer that I really love and I went back to try and find a pair but they were completely sold out.

    Anyway, I think you made out with some great purchases - I love the yellow coat as well, and I totally own a yellow coat. they are awesome.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. The yellow coat is so fab!:D Great buy!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LyddieGal :: A yellow jacket... awesome! I'm not alone :) haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha