Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful

It's the day before Thanksgiving, but I wanted to say THANK YOU to all my readers. I truly appreciate all your comments, suggestions and sweet emails you send me. I really enjoy the friendships I've made and the insights gained. For one, I'm definitely a smarter shopper because of YOU! :)

I have a ton of family coming into town tomorrow and my parents are preparing a large feast. While we should all feel lucky to have family and friends in our lives everyday, it's times like these that you learn to appreciate what's really important.  

MORE THAN A DAY
by Karl Fuchs

As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.

We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.

So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away. 


Outfit Pick :: With a little inspiration from JCrew.com, I decided to wear my yellow argyle sweater and khakis!


MY TWIST:




 Tank :: American Eagle (purchase similar here)
Cardigan :: Target (purchase here)
Pants :: Old Navy (purchase similar here on sale)
Shoes :: Jessica Simpson (last seen here)
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton Neverfull

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? What are you most thankful for?

Wishing you and yours a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo,
Natasha

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the cardigan! And your bag(:

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Natasha! I am feeling very thankful at the moment too ♥ Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cardigan! The color is gorgeous! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit---looks really put together. I'm thankful for you too. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Thankful for my family.

    Have a good Thanksgiving.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im thankful for everyone around me :) Happy Thanksgiving

    xx

    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yellow cardigan complements your skin-tone so nicely!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha