Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yes, I Voted!

I voted yesterday! There is something about Election Day that makes me feel so proud to be an American. I even wore my "I voted" sticker all day. During lunch, I took a little trip to Target to grab a few items, and while I was standing in line, a teenager behind me asked why I voted and said "It doesn't make any sense to vote. It's a waste of time!" Of course I put on my "adult" hat, and felt the need to educate him on how it's a right we should all take seriously. lol. His mother looked over at me and whispered "Thank you."

Outfit Picks: I've been wearing a lot of color lately and wanted to tone it down a bit. Haha! Yesterday I chose to wear my polka-dotted, silk top and paired with a belted, khaki skirt! Note the "I voted sticker" on my blouse :).





Blouse :: Banana Republic
Skirt :: Purchased in China (last seen here)
Shoes :: Kenneth Cole (last seen here)

Did you vote yesterday? Do you agree with the teen's remarks?

Natasha xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. The belt is super cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great skirt! i love fuller skirts like that...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Savannah and Veronika! This is one of my favorite skirts. I think I purchased it for $5 (US dollars) in China. What a steal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Just found your blog and I like it alot! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Whiney! Thanks for visiting and leaving a sweet comment:) I enjoy reading your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mix of patterns and shine amongst the browns. so chic!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you paired that belt with the full skirt. So feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty outfit! Love the polka dots and your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LyddieGal - Thanks doll! It was a random pairing I threw together in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Outfit. I love it when Teenager think there right and you say something to them. Then the Parent say thank you. I don't know why to them it sound better coming for a stranger then there parents.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha