Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Wished for Snow and Got a Blizzard!

Every time I visit New York for the holidays, it doesn't snow. Well, I got my wish...and I got it BAD! Due to the record level snow storms, I've been stuck in the City for the past two days. Several airports have been closed because of the icy runways and two of my flights have been cancelled. Wish me luck as I was able to secure a flight back to Florida tonight.




Photos taken from NYTimes.com

Thank God for WIFI in the airport :)

xoxo, Natasha

7 comments:

  1. good luck! i've heard a lot of bad stories from travelers this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Times Square looks like the North Pole, lol! It is beautiful though ;) Be safe Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on getting back here to Florida. Stay safe and warm.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha its always the way, wish for rain get a monsoon, wish for sun get searing heat. Still looks beautiful though, I love snow.
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it back safely! Thanks for your sweet comments :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that this storm was absolutely INSANE on the east coast! Glad you got a flight back, though!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha