Thursday, December 9, 2010

Outfit Picks: Burrr....it's Cold Outside!

I'm a little excited this week! We are experiencing real December weather here in Florida. The temperature has even dropped to 40 degrees [that's cold for us]. Wow! There is nothing like a cold front to put me in the holiday mood!






Top :: Forever 21
Skirt :: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Shoes :: Jessica Simpson "Rachella" (last seen here)
Necklace :: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights :: Express
Handbag :: Coach (last seen here)

How cold is it in your city?

xoxo,
Natasha

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!:D Polished and elegant.:D

    Not too cold, I'm in L.A. ;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your skirt! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the weather. I'm love and hating the weather at the same time.

    Cute Outfit.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I wasn't too fond of the glove belt, but after a few weeks it grew on me! Ha! Its different...and I love different :)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I think Express tights are my favorite. They fit so great.

    Isn't this weather insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! I think this is my favorite outfit so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mere :: I purchased 3 pairs of tights from Express and love 'em! Ummm...yea! What's up with the weather? I heard there will be another cold front coming on Monday! EEkk!!

    gangsterpixiestyle :: Thanks doll! So sweet :)It's one of my favs as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha