Friday, December 17, 2010

Current Obsession: Clay Jewelry

I am a BIG fan of Vanessa's beauty and fashion blog, Ramblings of a Makeup and Shopping Addict. I've always been amazed at the cutest craft projects she would share with her readers. Just recently, Vanessa opened an Etsy shop, where she sells handmade clay jewelry. Here's just a dabble of what she can do:







Once I saw Vanessa's first clay post, I quickly sent an email to see if she would accept a custom order! She was thrilled about the challenge of creating GATOR charms for me. I even requested gold hardware and it wasn't a problem! Within just a few days, I received an email that included photos of what she created and the charms arrived in less than a week of making payment. I am VERY pleased with her work and she is EXTREMELY talented. The jewelry is made soooo well, and I can say I was surprised with the amount of detail in each piece... I can't wait to wear my charms next football season!




Oh, and I have great news! Vanessa is extending a 15% discount on all orders for my blog readers until Christmas Eve. Visit her blog or Etsy shop if your interested, and mention twenty-something blog to receive your discount. The charms, earrings and bracelets will make great gifts for the Holidays :).

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

xoxo, Natasha

10 comments:

  1. Those are super cute.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww you're SOO sweet! Thanks again for posting this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are completely adorable! I love the cupcakes so much!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. who knew clay could be so awesome? i love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhh you are a gator!!! I am a cane! Oh well, I still like all the jewelry you shared (and we still don't play eachother for another year). Great blog!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. o-m-g these are super cute 0 i wish i was this talented!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those cupcake earrings are the CUTEST!

    <3: http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah very cute and unique.. i love the idea!
    n that dice... me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cute! i am loving those little charms! they're so cute!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha