Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Zumba & My Two-Week Shopping Haul

I woke up early this morning. I've been back on my workout schedule and biked for two miles. I even started Zumba classes yesterday at my local gym. If you love to dance and need a little encouragement, this class is the answer! I must have worked every muscle in my body. But the best part is that you don't even realize it when you're working out. My Zumba instructor is amazing. I can't wait for my next class!

Is it just me, or do you find it difficult to not purchase anything for yourself when trying to shop for others? Over the past two weeks, I have slowly accumulated some items I'm thrilled about. With all the online deals and the in-store promotions, what normal person doesn't take advantage it? (This is what I tell myself every day...haha). Here's what I've hauled over the past two weeks:



I purchased this cardigan from Target and fell in love with the silver sequences. It wasn't until I tried it on that I was greeted with "puffed" shoulders (one of my favorite things).



I don't need a black dress. Quite frankly, I have enough black dresses and I've been trying to stay away from the color black. I have so much black in my closet. But, I couldn't resist. The sequent applique shoulders added such a nice touch, and this simple black dress can easily be worn to work or a night out with the BF. (Target)


This top is so much cuter in person. I purchased it from Forever 21.


 I can't wait to wear this necklace. I found it tucked into the corner of the jewelry displays at Target.


This Forever 21 leopard skinny belt will go nicely with the simple, black dress dress I purchase above.




The BF picked this one out for me at Forever 21. The ruching is gorgeous and the exposable zipper on the back adds a little edge to it.


I've been looking for a jewelry display for some time now. Luckily, I was able to find one at Macy's that was tall enough to hold my long necklaces. It sits nicely on my dresser and it is so much easier looking through my jewelry in the mornings.

Just one more day and I'm on my way to the BIG Apple. I can't wait to spend some time with my family! For those of you who live up north, should i pack anything special?


Ciao, Bella!
xoxo, Natasha

10 comments:

  1. I'm really bad about shopping for myself while shopping for others but there are so many great deals! Today alone I got a jacket and boots--oops!

    I love the green cardi---so cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green sweater is awesome - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute Natasha! I seriously love everything! I need to make a Target run, because that silvery cardigan is perfect for this time of year. I also adore the green sweater. Anything with bows is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Target finds! the sequins look lovely and it's perfect for the holiday season. and love the F21 leopard belt! :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard not buying for yourself when getting presents.. but if you're not neglecting the other people, you can call it multitasking! Thanks for your comment.. Johnny Weir is my favorite thing on the list!!
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree - when you see sommething you like and its on sale who can resist! Looks like you got yourself some cute goodies, and good on you for doing zumba, I was so tempted to start it at my gym but had no one to go with

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Finds. I so need a necklace stand like the one you got. Right now I have been using my shoe rack.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice buys! Love the green sweater top with the bows!!!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ladies! The F21 green top was one of my favorite purchases. The studded buttons and bows really make this top POP!

    Mere :: A jacket and a pair of boots are no "oops!" Just consider them Christmas gifts to yourself :)

    Amy :: I love the jewelry stand, however, it doesn't hold ALL of my jewelry. My BF joked when he said I'd need five of them! Probably a true statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to do zumba!! i have a friend that is going to start her own classes and she wants me to do it with her...so i think i will just have to try...it looks like so much fun!!

    and you've gotten some really cute clothes. great finds!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha