Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to Reality, Shopping & OOTD

I'm finally in Florida, and yesterday was the first day back into my usual work routine. It's hard to be gone for almost three weeks in one of the most beautiful places ever, than be expected to swing back into reality. I had planned to blog while I was away but I just didn't have the time. It's funny. When I take a break from the blogging world... it's like I haven't seen family members in sooo long. I really miss you all. :(

While I was gone, I did manage to do a little shopping. Are you surprised?

I've been looking for this book for a few weeks, but it's been sold out in several books stores. I finally got my hands on a copy at a local Target. Can't wait to dive into it.


Remember my rant several months ago? Well, It can rest, because I got lucky! I was able to locate a brand NEW pair of the Cynthia Vincent Cognac Wedges in my size on eBaY. And it gets better. I didn't over pay for them. I practically paid the same retail price [they once were at Target] before they were SOLD OUT.


You all know I'm a lover of heels...high, high heels. Well, sometimes you need a break, and a pair of wedges does the perfect trick. These suedes are by far the most comfortable shoes, and from the front, they appear to be ballet flats. Purchase here. The grays are on sale for over 50% off at my local Target.

This little treasure was found at a local boutique shop in New York City! I don't own a purse this color, and it would pair perfectly with a number of outfits. Love the studs!


Can a trench coat be any cuter? AND it's lined! A favorite Forever 21 find.

I can't get enough of lace, so when I spotted this beautiful, black, Merona for Target blouse...I grabbed it.

Express is having an amazing sale. These crop pants have been worn by many bloggers, so I decided to try it on. Although I'm "vertically challenged" the fit was perfect, the pockets are deep and they are very comfortable. Purchase here on sale!


Outfit Picks:: A combination of colors...blacks, creams and browns!



 Top :: Banana Republic
Scarf :: Marc Jacobs
Pants :: Ann Taylor
Shoes :: Mossimo for Target
(last seen here, purchase similar here)


Glad to be back! Share your finds...any good sales out there?

xoxo, Natasha

14 comments:

  1. We missed you too! You got a lot of great things and that is awesome about the Cynthia wedges--I think I paid like $80 for mine---I do love them though! Welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedges are awesome! I love shoes in the color cognac because it is close to my skin tone. Also, I really like your scarf in your outfit! Your blog is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!:D

    You got good deals, yay for the cognac wedges!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo jealous of your wedges, they are amazing! You'll have to let me know how LC's style book is, I think she has great style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back. Super cute shoe and great finds. Old Navy is having amazing clearance sale right now. I got a tank, dress and a cardigan for under 10.00.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! :)
    brown shoes - it's gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! Missed you!! :( I love love the trench from Forever 21, it's so cute, and the black wedges are adorable as well, I was actually looking at the same ones, but contemplated buying them... Glad you scored some deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mere :: Missed you too hun! Those wedges are worth every penny. Can't wait for consistent sun so I can wear them :)

    Irunn2doorz :: Welcome and thanks for your sweet comments.

    Marie :: Thanks doll!

    Chas :: I love her style as well. It's simplistic chic. Will keep you posted.

    Amy Fashion Blog :: Really? Old Navy is such a hit or miss for me, but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

    Ania :: Thanks, I love 'em!

    Vanessa :: I missed you too. The wedges are adorable! I actually contemplated getting them in every color. Ha! I stopped myself and went for practicality :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, what a great haul! I can't believe you were able to track down the CV wedges. I totally missed out too! They are still so adorable, congrats on getting a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, i just saw those Express pleated pants and ended up buying them online. i had a $50 gift card and couldn't believe these were only $11.99 after discount! i can't wait to see how they fit on you! :)

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Marc Jacobs scarf! I'm new here, come visit me, maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  12. This scarf is a great accessory in this outfit - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the scarf and how you are wearing it with a loose knot. Lovely!

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your loot was awesome. I love those wedges! (and Target, too.)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Books and Looks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha