Sunday, January 9, 2011

My "Office" for the Next Ten Days

Hello Ladies! I have missed you. Sorry about my hiatus, but I've been working very hard on a project in Palm Springs, California. Thanks for all of your well wishes during the holidays. I was able to make my way out of New York during that horrible snow storm. Did anyone else get stuck?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I spent my New Years at home with just a few friends. Probably the most low-key New Years in my life! Ha! I was just so exhausted from traveling, and I had a flight scheduled the following night. I had planned to make my rounds to several parties, but it just wasn't going to happen. When your body shuts down, there isn't much you can do! :) How did you spend your night?

Today was my first day off in California, since January 1st, and I took FULL advantage of it. I went on a celebrity bus tour and drove by dozens of homes owned by (or once owned by) Hollywood's beloved stars - Lucille Ball, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Liberace Suzanne Summers, Audrey Hepburn, just to name a few. I also took a trip to the mall, and enjoyed a few hours at the spa!

While I'm a bit homesick, I can't complain too much about work... I've traded in my heels for cleats and here is my "office" view for the next ten days:
This photo was taken with my blackberry... I was quite impressed!


Speak to you soon,
Natasha xoxo

10 comments:

  1. wow, so lucky that you'll be out at a golf course for work! enjoy the beautiful sunny weather! :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive view!:)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a nice job!!! wish i had a job that was as active!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we have missed you too! Have a great time in Palm Springs! My grandfather used to live there so I have very fond memories of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kileen :: The view is sooo amazing, it's hard to get any work done. Ha!

    Gabriele :: I know! Can you believe my blackberry took such a sharp photo?!

    Paislea :: Some days, a little too active! ;)

    Noelle :: Lucky girl! This place is just beautiful. I find myself staring at the snow-capped mountains...unlike anything in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Picture. Have Fun in California

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! Hope you aren't working TOO hard to enjoy it!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks really nice there! Great photo! By the way I received my Charlotte Russe GC in the mail, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhhh you lucky lucky girl!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh looks like you're getting a bit of sun while working too! Hope you have fun while you're there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha