Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've got my eyes on you...

It never hurts to prepare a "wish list" of sorts. Here are a few items I can't wait to get my hands on...


1. Cascade Front Shirt, Ann Taylor, $88
2. Graphic Utility Fringe Skirt, Ann Taylor, $158
3. Tauret Leather Wedges, Aldo, $80
4. Golden Watch with MK Logo and Glitz, Michael Kors, $180
5. Juicy Couture 'Mini' Perforated Leather Crossbody Bag, Nordstrom, $148
6. 3 Square Bangle Set, Nugaard, $85


Do you have a Winter wish list? What fashionable finds are on your list?

xoxo, Natasha

10 comments:

  1. ohh that pink bag is so cute. I need to get myself a cross body bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i pretty much have the same things on my wishlist too! i really could use a watch and am loving the mens-inspired trend lately. and that purse is so cute!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been really coveting a rose gold MK watch for a while now. That purse is super cute and I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo love your picks! I admit, your Polyvore set looks much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Purse is super cute but way to small for me.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those wedges, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, I love ALL of the items! hehe

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those bangles and the nude booties. I'm dreaming of spring clothes right now, but it's a little early to buy them. So I'm trying to hold out until it gets a little warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everrrrrything on your list! Especially that watch :) Swwoooon!

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha