Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just another day.

I rushed home from work today to make my Zumba class. Boy is it getting intense! Such a great workout...and it's even more fun when you have a group of girlfriends taking the same class with you. We had so much energy after class tonight we decided to go downtown for a quick jog around the lake.

This blazer hasn't been worn much over the past year, so i wanted to wear it today. Believe or not, we're getting 80 degree weather here in Florida, and I'm taking FULL advantage of it :)





 Blouse :: Forever 21
Blazer :: Forever 21
Pants :: Ann Taylor (last seen here)
Shoes :: Kenneth Cole (last seen here)


Thank God tomorrow is Friday...I could use a TIME OUT.

xoxo, Natasha

7 comments:

  1. Love the sleek lines in the outfit. The trousers make your legs look a mile long! Or it could also be that Zumba class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top---the colors are so pretty! Zumba is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that blazer! Red is such a great color. I am so glad it's friday! Have a great weekend!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Blazer.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm LOVING the bright color of your blazer!! It goes perfectly with that top and pants... good job!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuuuute outfit!!

    and about zumba. i have a group of friends at work that always ask me to go - i have yet to attend a class. i really should try it out!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of the blazer! gorgeous! zumba must be fun;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha