Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Day Off...

I took the day off work today. For no particular reason, other than to get a lot of personal stuff done! Ha! When you work nine to five and travel frequently, you rarely have those moments to run errands. If only I had a personal assistant :). Today I went to my yearly doctor appointment, had a teeth cleaning, paid a visit to my financial advisor and even went to the post office to ship out a birthday present for one of my bestfriends. I feel as if I accomplished so much today. While I rather spend a day off work sipping Margaritas on the beach, I'm extremely please that I was able to get so much done.

Outfit Picks :: I've been wearing my riding boots a lot lately. They are extremely comfortable, and pair nicely with most of my outfits! Oh, and I've been living in my leggings too....comfort! :)



Boyfriend Tee :: Express (purchase similar here)
Jacket :: Old Navy (purchase similar here)
Leggings :: Juicy Couture (purchase here ON SALE!)
Boots :: Nine West (last seen here, purchase here ON SALE!)


Back to work tomorrow!

xoxo, Natasha

Ps. I did some shopping this weekend @ Banana Republic. I'll be sure to share my haul in my next post!

7 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! Boots, jacket, top---all fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot done! Good for you girl! I love your outfit, definitely something I would wear =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a busy day but got lots accomplished! I love your pink top and that jacket is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I know how hard it is to get thing done. I work six days a week and different hours each day. Saturday is my running around day.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those days where I am so productive and feel accomplished. I know what you mean about wishing you could spend your time elsewhere, but life maintenance is important stuff!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style :) Your outfit is really cute, love colours!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha