Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Victoria Secret: Buy 1 Get 1 Shorts 50% Off


I just received an email today from Victoria Secret and wanted to pass on the good news. You must be a PINK NATION member to participate in the offer. Becoming a member is FREE, plus you'll continue to receive amazing offers like this one! VS PINK shorts are incredibly comfortable and come in a number of colors and sizes.


Is everyone ready for Friday?! Ha. I'm hoping this short work week flashes right before my eyes ;)

xoxo, Natasha

Ps. Thanks Mimi for the blog awards. Made my day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I got that e-mail too.
    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thanks for the tip on the VS shorts! Woohoo!!!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha