Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Shopping with 20% Off!

Happy Hump Day ladies! I received an email this week from UrbanOg.com, and I think I'll be indulging in in an online spring shopping spree. The email included a special promotion for 20% off...can you tell that I'm getting even more excited?! I've purchased only a few accessories from this company, but I'm tempted to see the apparel in person. Here are my top picks:

Dove Knots Dress :: $25.50 $20.16 after discount


Setting Sail Dress :: $34.90 $27.92 after discount


Path to Summer Dress :: $31.30 $25.04 after discount


Professional Lady Shorts :: $23.50 $18.80 after discount


Sweden Peep Toe Wedge Bootie :: $21.80  $17.44 after discount


Liliana Tifan-5 Peep Toe Wedge Bootie :: $24.70  $19.76 after discount


Qupid Enrich-48 Ruffle Peep Toe Wedge :: $23.90  $19.12 after discount


Qupid Athena-403A T-Strap Flat Sandal :: $17.20  $13.76 after discount


Bagging For Fashion Clutch :: $37.90  $30.32 after discount 

...........................................
Get 20% OFF on your entire purchase! Use code: 0311
(exp 3/11/11 11:59PM PST). Also, FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
...........................................

Have you ever shopped at UrbanOg.com? Please share your experiences below the bump :)

xoxo, natasha

5 comments:

  1. No, I've never heard of this site, but everything looks so cute! It sort of reminds me of Lulus. I love the Dove dress, as well as those cute navy shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this either. I love everything you posted---especially the peach dress. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice selection
    i could wear all the dresses and shoes !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! We love the 3 first dress!! So nice!! Thanks for your lovely comment!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha