Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Perfect Pump

I knew I needed a new pair of black pumps for a few months now, but I've been putting off the purchase. I have a million black shoes that could step in and replace the classic black pump, and honestly, I just didn't see any that I couldn't live without!

I was thinking about purchasing the Henri by Jessica Simpson. However, after reading Vernonika's open letter to JS, I pushed that idea to the side. This is why I love blogging. Learning from other's mistakes can really prevent heartache. I absolutely hate spending money on items, only to throw 'em out a month later. When it comes to shoes....quality is key. I was tempted to purchase the perfect pump at Ann Taylor, after reading Extra Petite, but instantly feel in love with a pair at Nine West last weekend. Style name: Vexo. I feel so hard for these pumps, I also purchased them in camel. lol. Can't wait to wear them to work!



Do you own a pair of perfect pumps?

xoxo, Natasha

Ps. I f you're on the hunt for a new pair of pumps, you should also check out Nine West's Ambitious pumps. They come in a variety of colors and fabric styles - leather, patent leather, and suede!

9 comments:

  1. Great pumps. I like the black one. It would go best for my black tights and executive suit.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you find the prefect heel.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was partly because of your recommendation on V's blog that I bought my first pair of Nine West Pumps! The Ambitious pumps are classic and beautiful. They actually remind me of the CL Simple pumps, minus the red sole of course =) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! I'm still searching for my perfect pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need a pair of perfect pumps. Great job finding yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have steve madden penelope pumps, but I definitely love the chunky heel on this nine west pair! the camel is soo gorgeous too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in love with your black heels! so cute!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am searching high and low for this black vexo pump. Can you tell me where you bought it from ...please???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently found the Vexo in black, camel, red, and hunter at the Nine West Outlet - it is not even on the website anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha