Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pretty Platforms

I've been a little obsessed about platforms lately. Have you seen the summer collections out there? Gorgeous I tell ya! Here are my recent favorites:

"CARTHON" by ALDO.
I love a peep-toe, and how adorable is that bow?


"HOXWORTH" by ALDO.
Sexy and professional...perfect for work and play!


"GENEVA" by Bakers.
Black and white... staple colors for any closet.


"CARLA" by Michael Kors.
I can appreciate a big buckle on a pair of sandals. Love the color too!

"HARPER" by Pour La Victoire.
Love the 4.25 inch heel and smooth leather upper with mesh panel.

"LUANN" by Charles David.
These are perfect for summer...that yellow is so beautiful!


"ELIXIR" by Two Lips.
Forget the traditional fashion rules...I'd wear suede this season ;)

"ANDES" by Charles Jourdan.
The perfect "date night" pump! Also available in black leather.

"FULLER" by Badgley Mischka.
I can never get enough of ankle straps... and of course the bows. Too cute!

"APACHE" by Via Spiga.
Fierce. Enough said.


All of this shoe talk makes me want to go shoe shopping! ...haha, the weekend will be here soon enough :)

xoxo, Tasha

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the first ones and the ones with the yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Natasha! I've been obsessing since Spring began and I actually just bought a pair that I love from Nordstrom. I really, really like the first pair you showed! Platforms and bows? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with the womEn above that first pair is HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes, I love them all! I think my favorite are the first pair and the yellow ones. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I am loving these platforms! The ones with the bows are too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha