Friday, May 6, 2011

behind but moving forward.

I have been extremely busy at work this week, in preparation for my trip to Ireland! Yes, Ireland! I'm excited to be planning this journey and experience all that is Irish, but I have to say I'm pleased its Friday and I have two days ahead of me to just rest. I can already predict next week will be even more crazy. I leave for the GREEN (literally) island on Wednesday.


Outfit Picks:: I've been a bit behind on posts, so I wanted to share my outfit from Wednesday. I wore my new Banana Republic top and my favorite pair of black pumps. The weather has been very hot here in Florida, and had to run errands for work all day. It was nice to wear something light, yet still professional for the office.


Have you ever visited Ireland? Any exciting things I should do during my free time?

Wishing you all a great weekend with mom!

xoxo, natasha

11 comments:

  1. Ireland?! How exciting! Can I ask what you do for a living/what industry you work in? The travel seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Outfit. O Ireland sound like tons of fun.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Have a great trip? I've never been but I hear it's fabulous. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's supposed to be a ! Not ?, dang iPad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney :: I work as a marketer in the t.v. biz. My job is rather complicated to explain in just a few words... very demanding, but ultimately rewarding :)

    Mere :: LOL? Note the question mark! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous colored top! love it against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! And I love your outfit as well. :) I've never been to Ireland, but I worked with a friend who did, and all I remember her saying was how COLD it was, and the amount of Pub's she said was amazing! haha. That could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing. :P

    Anyway, thank you. I will definitely enjoy every minute of the planning. Ever since this situation happened for me, makes me more thankful that I'm even having a wedding. I'm smiling thinking about it. :) I always believed everything happens for a reason, and it could very well be that that all happened so I could appreciate this even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! I have never been to Ireland but please post photos - I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAO! You are going (or I guess already went) to Ireland!! I have always wanted to go. I hope you had a wonderful time!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I have always wanted to visit Ireland, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha