Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend In Review

Click on the photos below to enlarge.


Honestly, I have never been a huge fan of the Royal family. BUT, I have to say... all the wedding news really got me into the mood...after all, I am a girl! I can't say I woke up at 5AM in the morning to watch the ceremony, but I did enjoy the entire re-run that night with my best friend and popcorn! I wasn't absolutely in love with Kate's dress, but she did look stunning and I wish her and William the best.


Saturday was absolutely beautiful in Florida! I spent the entire day with my mother. We went to lunch, enjoyed two hours at the spa, and of course we went shopping! I encountered quite a few awesome sales and indulged in all the cuteness of Forever21 (skirts), Gap (stripped tee) and Banana Republic (blouses).


I generally like to keep my blog fun and light, however, yesterday marked such a significant point in history. "Today we are reminded that as a nation there is nothing we can't do." ~President Barack Obama


How did you spend your weekend?

xoxo, Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect weekend, a bit of everything! Very similar to mine actually, except I had to work. Love the shopping finds! You'll have to do some OOTD posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked all weekend. It sound like you had a nice weekend with your mom.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha