Friday, June 3, 2011

I Love the La La...

I've been a member of Rue La La for some time now, and absolutely love the deals! If you're not familiar with this site, it's a private shopping club that affords its members access to a surplus of inventory from a number of brands and categories... apparel, jewelry, shoes, housewares, travel, etc. A friend of mine sent me a text this morning, telling me to visit the site, and of course I had to take a peek. Here are my favs:

MICHAEL Michael Kors British Khaki Trench Dress - $79

 Lucky Brand Jeans "Randy" Leather T-Strap Sandal - $55

Lucky Brand "Shelby Sweet 'N Low" Flare Leg - $39

MICHAEL Michael Kors Orange Spice Tie Dye Tank - $39

SEIKO Women's Stainless Steel Watch- $139

 
Surya "Cosmopolitan" Hand-Tufted Rug - $49


I'm soo excited the weekend is here. I love when thoes four-day work weeks go by so quickly. I'm planning a shopping trip with a few of my friends at our local outlet mall... I'll be sure to report my finds!

Have a great Friday,
xo, natasha

7 comments:

  1. Loving the dress! Have fun shopping this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. RLL is great; enjoy the shopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. i'm going to have to take a look!!! thanks for sharing and have a happy weekend!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love stores like that, where you get a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget they're having a sale tomorrow on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, dish! Did you get anything good?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha