Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Online Shopping = Return

Why does this always seem to be the case when I'm super excited about something I purchase online? You know...the clothing item that doesn't fit! I ordered this adorable BB Dakota crochet skirt from ShopBop.com in a size two. [I've been MADLY in love with lace/crochet styles lately.] It arrived in my mailbox four days later and it was too small. And when I say "small"...I mean tiny! I think a size four may accurately fit me. That's just scary to think! I typically wear a size zero. Anyway, today was the day that I placed the skirt into a box and shipped it back to the warehouse. An exchange is not possible, because the skirt is SOLD OUT  in the size I need. Bummer. Lesson learned: Purchase BB Dakota clothing items a size or two bigger than I normally would.



Those of you who shop online regularly, how do you deal with the disappointment? lol.

xoxo, natasha

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too bad as it is so pretty! I am always so very leery about online clothing shopping. It's so hard to figure out what size to get, so even when I find something I love, I normally pass because I don't want to deal with a hassle.
    Love crochet lately too, I keep looking for a pretty piece to add to my closet. I hope you find something better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe i love that skirt!!! that's good to know about the sizing thing... but it's frustrating all together... i'm sorry!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt. I'm sorry to hear they sold out of it.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Oh that's so frustrating!! I try not to buy clothes/shoes online anymore unless it's a brand I already have so I know it will fit. I've been disappointed too many times and my heart can't take it anymore! Lol! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - I appreciate it so much!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha