Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vegas-bound.

This week, I'm taking full advantage of my frequent flyer miles! I'm in Vegas to unwind and have a little fun! Emphasis on FUN ;) So...Ms. Housekeeping lady, please don't knock on my door until Noon. Thanks!


ON THE AGENDA:

1. Travel 1,149 feet into the Vegas skyline at the Stratosphere Observation Tower
2. See Holly Madison's Peepshow
3. Visit wax celebrities at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
4. Zip lining at Bootleg Canyon
5. "O" Cirque Du Soleil... I was told not to leave Vegas until I do!

I'll catch up with everyone next week!

xoxo, natasha

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, squeal! Have so much fun! Take pictures for us =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!! Have fun :)

    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Fun.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up!! I am jealous of your Tuesday! much more fun that mine. I will be in Vegas in two week so lets me know how your week goes, and all the good spots to hit!!! xxoo YAY for making Tuesdays Bubbly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!!

    P.S. I'm pretty sure Taylor doesn't lip sync - she looked pretty legit throughout the whole show. Isn't that the worst though? It's so disappointing to go to a concert just to see someone fake it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like a great 'to-do' list! Hope you have fun!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh you lucky girl!! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha