Saturday, July 16, 2011

Splurge vs. Steal: Slip-on Loafers

I've owned a few pairs of Sperry's and they are perfect for traveling. They slip on and off (for security check points) and are extremely comfortable. The best part is that they last for years! I purchased another pair yesterday and I couldn't help but see what else was available over the web. I came across such a great alternative at Target.


 These pair are not real leather or suede, but they are on sale for only $15. Whoooahhh!


Have a great weekend ladies!
xoxo, natasha

9 comments:

  1. I like the color of those target ones. I keep seeing these shoes and I think they are cute, I just need to go try them on and see how I like them on me!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wear them a lot then it's worth it to splurge. Those target ones are a pretty darn good deal. I've found that target's shoes last pretty well too.

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these adorable loafers, SO fab!! I'm all for fantastic, comfy and chic flats. Happy wearing. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynnette :: I thought the same thing! The colors are adorable.

    Becca :: I totally agree! The $90 will last you for years to come.

    GIRL AND CLOSET :: Haha! I'm always on the hunt for fab flats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the $90 ones look so much better in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me thinking I better get a pair for me. I like the first one, lovely color.

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want a pair! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The splurge and loafers are both cute. But like everyone else said I go for splurge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha