Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trending: Colored Denim

Raise your hands if you're thrilled that half the week is over? I'm raising my hands!  Whoop Whoop, it's hump day! This week has definitely been a challenge...I have a huge project at work that never seems to end. I'm definitely not complaining. When everything is said and done, I'll miss it a little...wanting the next few months to fly by so I can work on it again :). I know, I'm a complicated girl. Ha!

Anyhoo, I've been real inspired by a number of celebrities and bloggers. Denim is one of those staple items in your closet you can wear everyday. Why not have a little fun with it. And by fun, I mean green, yellow, red, pink, you name it! Colored denim is a trend definitely catching on. Here are some of my finds:

Colorful celebrities out and about...

Hillary Duff in electric blue

Cameron Diaz in baby pink

Rachel Bilson in purple

Whitney Port in a light peach

Rhianna sporting a cheerful yellow

Kim Kardashian in electric blue

 Victoria Beckham in Pink


 Bloggers jumpin' on the colored denim train... Did I miss the last stop?

 Lyddie @ Chic on the Cheap 


 Anh @ 9to5Chic


 Kristy @ Monochroma Chic

 Christine @ My Style Pill

Laura @ On the Racks


 Amie @ Song of Style

What do you think about the colored denim trend? Do you own a pair? Share a link to your outfits below the bump!

xoxo, natasha

9 comments:

  1. I am loving this trend! I really like the light pink colored ones, I just don't think I could pull it off. I already dread buying a regular pair of jeans, I cant imagine trying to find a color pair that will look right!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful round up of bloggers! They rocked it out for sure. I am Loving the trend. I had seen those jeans on Cameron a while back and totally swooned. Definitely on my wish list.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. love colored pants :) need to get my hands on a red pair and i'm set!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I'm loving this too! I haven't bought any colored denim, but I definitely like the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored denim trend. Red is the best! Now we want BLUE!

    Check out the way we styled them:

    http://hkstylejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/mother-daughter-remix-vol-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this look, especially the electric blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this trend too!!! I find it to be very fun. I own a pair of...

    Purple pants: http://thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/07/purple-pants.html

    Orange pants: http://thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/06/funkier-better.html

    Blue pants: http://thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/05/color-blocking-challenge-it-is-meluigi.html

    I really enjoyed this post btw! I'm saving some of these pics as inspiration for future outfits. Thanks for sharing!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving colored denims, I got one in red, just like Amie's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I've been wearing pink jeans. :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha