Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ann Taylor Fall Favorites, Plus 30% Off

The Ann Taylor fall line premiered a week ago and there are a number of pieces I can't wait to try on! The color palettes are so traditional to the season, and I'm lovin' the splash of deep reds and oranges. And, through August 7th, you can enjoy 30% off your entire purchase (coupon below)! Here are my top picks:


1. Striped Top $78
2. Horsebit Leather Coin Purse $58
3. Modern A-Line Zip Skirt $98 - Sold out online :(
4. Lucia Suede Platform Wedge $198 - Also available in red
5. Colorblock Top $78
6. Colorblock Pencil Skirt $88
7. Two-Tone Braided Snake Chain Necklace $78 - Online exclusive
8. Leather Double Keeper Belt (in Vachetta) $58
9. Color Block Silk Scarf (in Pine) $68

Click on the coupon below to enlarge and print.

Will you be shopping at Ann Taylor this season? What are your fall favorites?

xoxo, natasha

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colorblock items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Taylor is totally underrated. You can really find some great pieces there!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,

    I agree completely! I think it may have a lot to do with their marketing.

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha