Monday, August 8, 2011

Should've worn my lucky heels

After reading some of the great finds many of my favorite bloggers have written about, I darted out to the stores on Saturday! While I did score some amazing deals at Target, I was quite disappointed with my trip to H&M, Forever 21, Ann Taylor, and Banana Republic, just to name a few. The items I was looking for were either SOLD OUT or not available in my size. Don't you hate when that happens? Maybe it's a sign, that I need to lay off the shopping trips for a few weeks... eghhh...no way! :)

 

There is some good news! When I got home, I looked through my emails and compiled quite a few deals online, hoping to get some better luck. Here's my list:

LULU's
Additional 20% off sale items | Code: LOADUP | Expires: 8/8
My favorites: Terra Perla Brown Dress, Violin Hearts Pink Dress, See Thru Soul Anish White Lace Top

Go Jane  
30% off regular priced items | Code: SITEWIDE30R | Expires: NA
My favorites: Crochet Lace Skirt, Slouchy Pocketed Shorts, Layered Crochet Short Sleeve Top

Papaya
10% off any regular priced items | Code: Print Here | Expires: 8/31
My favorites: Stripe Casual Jacket, Ruffle Point Dressy Top, Floral Inverted Pleat Spring Short

H&M
20% off any item | Code: Sign Up Here |Expires: NA
My favorites: Little Black Dress, Wool Blazer, Cropped Work Pants

ALDO Shoes
25% off all women sale shoes | Code: None Needed : Expires: NA
My favorites: Santellan, Kawa, Boulerice, Dezenzo 

Coach
Up to 50% off shoes | Code: None Needed | Expires: NA
My favorites: Coach Rue Sandal (Fuchsia), Oliana Sandal (Whiskey), Buffy Heel, Alma Python Heel 


Did you have better luck this weekend shopping? Share your finds below the bump!

xoxo, natasha

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate when that happens Natasha! It happens to me all the time! I get so frustrated, and crazed with trying to locate the item I want. Sometimes, it just isnt meant to be...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha